The Resource The scarecrow and his servant
- The scarecrow and his servant
- Statement of responsibility
- Philip Pullman ; illustrated by Peter Bailey
- Title variation
- Scarecrow & his servant
- A scarecrow and his boy servant, Jack, set off on a dangerous adventure as they try to outwit the crooked Buffaloni family and stake their claim to valuable Spring Valley
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2005
- Nestle Children's Book Prize for Nine to Eleven Year Olds, 2005.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2005.
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2006.
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of The scarecrow and his servant
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The scarecrow and his servant
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.monon.lib.in.us/resource/0u3TObGUuIw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.monon.lib.in.us/resource/0u3TObGUuIw/">The scarecrow and his servant</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.monon.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.monon.lib.in.us/">Monon Town and Township Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>